NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
With the consent of the User we may collect the following Personal Information shared by you on our Website/ App-
- Name, Date of birth, gender, occupation
- Contact details including phone number, address and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Payment Information including credit/ debit card details etc. and other payment information (account number, account type, bank names etc.) may be collected by the associated payment gateways. Such information shall be used solely for processing your transactions.
- Vehicle details including model, year, colour and registration and selling details, warranty details, dealer name and year of purchase.
- In case a user account is created by you on our Website/ App, account information including name, username, password, email address, mobile number and answers to security question are collected.
METHOD OF COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
RIQUEZA collects data directly from you through your interactions with us via our Website/ App, social media applications or internet sites, telephone, email or by writing to us. RIQUEZA may also collect your personal information from third party sources such as our dealers, vendors, business partners, government authorities, judicial authorities, any other sources legally acquired by us.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTON OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless otherwise provided in the Policy, we may use personal information collected from the Sites/Apps in various ways including:
- Facilitate or fulfil queries pertaining to products or services requested by users.
- Contact users for confirming registration on our Website/ App.
- Communication with users for responding to queries or seeking feedback or resolving issues pertaining to any product or services.
- Maintaining record of users consent for sharing personal information.
- business, marketing and promotional purposes
- Provide customer and dealer support.
- Facilitate product warranty registrations and product recalls.
- Conduct customer relationship surveys or other surveys.
- Highlight career portal for future opportunities with RIQUEZA.
- Educate users about RIQUEZA, our products and services.
- Maintenance of high quality and standards of products and services.
- To send you important information regarding the Sites/Apps, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To review performance of the portal, collect portal usage statistics, maintain security of the portal
- Comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of SMIPL and the Users of our Website/ App.
- For any other purpose incidental to business.
In case where Personal Information collected is used for any other purpose other than the aforementioned purposes, users shall be notified about such specific purposes prior to processing of your personal information.
By providing any personal information on our Website/ App, you consent to the transfer of such information across country borders, and to the use, processing, and disclosure of such information in global locations, including those that may have different levels of privacy protection than in your own country.
By giving your contact details over the Website/ App, App or any other mode you agree to receive communication from RIQUEZA or any of its associate over email/SMS/ Call/ WhatsApp.
RIGHTS OF USERS
- Anyone having user account on our Website/ App can access their information under the profile section and can update/modify/correct/delete their personal data.
- Users can request details of their Personal Information available with us, purposes for which they are being used or might be used in the future and with whom such data has been shared.
- Users may contact the Grievance Officer in case they wish to make a complaint regarding the manner in which their personal information has been handled by us.
- Users need not provide reasons for seeking access to their details on the Website/ App subject to furnishing proof of identity.
- Users may opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional or marketing-related communications from RIQUEZA.
- Users can withdraw their consent to the storage or processing of their Personal Information and such data shall be erased by RIQUEZA. If there are any contractual obligations, legal obligations to retain such data, the same shall not be erased in spite of a request for withdrawal made by the user.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION PROVIDED TO RIQUEZA
RIQUEZA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is whenever necessary to comply with a legal obligation or if disclosure was required by any law or by order of any competent court or statutory authority, to protect and defend the legal rights or IPR of RIQUEZA.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, services obtained from RIQUEZA Website/ App without our prior consent, directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use.
The photographs, design, colour combinations of the products, style, model, specification and details of the products as displayed on the RIQUEZA Website/ App may not completely resemble the actual product available in the market, nor it represent the availability of the same in the market at any point of time.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
RIQUEZA Website/ App may contain links to other Website/ Apps ("Linked Sites"). Linked Sites are not under RIQUEZA control and will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are providing links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
RIQUEZA Website/ App may contain some areas, web pages, and/or other message or communication facilities (e.g. Career page, Feedback form, Survey site etc.) for you to communicate or give feedback to us or other associates (collectively, "Communication Services").You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights or privacy of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
RIQUEZA reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to whole or any part of RIQUEZA Website/ App and the related services or any portion thereof at any time without notice.
In case of any complaint or grievance or incidence of security violation that comes to your knowledge you may contact the following:
Grievance Officer: Advocate Siddesh Patil
C/O: RIQUEZA ELECTRIC VEHICLES PVT LTD.
Address: 502, 5TH FLOOR, MAYURESH SQUARE, CBD BELAPUR, SECTOR 15, NAVI MUMBAI-400614.
Phone: 022 4005234/35/36
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm